Biltong is best known for being a healthy lean, high protein snack option for athletes. It contains NO sugar, NO MSG and is Gluten Free.
- Biltong -
high protein food for athletes.
WHAT IS BILTONG? Biltong is a traditional air-dried South African meat snack made and approved in the UK.
We use the finest quality beef from farmers using natural and traditional farming methods and all our meat has received the AAA UK Stamp of approval.
Strips of meat are prepared and spiced with our unique blend of seasoning. The meat is then marinated using a highly efficient,
modern and effective processes ensuring the consistent absorption of our secret flavours. Once the meat strips are hung to dry in custom
designed drying rooms using state-of-the-art, energy-efficient drying equipment the magic begins to happen.
A week later, the biltong product is ready for our customers. It is then sliced, securely packaged and ready to be enjoyed by the whole family!
Fenner’s Biltong is the perfect healthy mid-day snack to add to your diet, ideal for athlete’s in training and parents looking for a healthy snack alternative
to add to their children’s lunch boxes.
Biltong is a traditional air-dried South African meat snack made and approved in the UK. Strips of meat are prepared and spiced with our unique blend of seasoning. It is high in protein and contians no sugar, no msg and is gluten free.
Droë wors meaning 'dried sausage' is a popular Southern African snack food made in the UK, based on the traditional, coriander-seed spiced boerewors/farm style sausage. Dry wors is an uncooked sausage similar to boerewors made in a dry-curing process. It's tasty and full of flavour.
Biltong and Dry wors lunch packs
Our lean high protein snack packs are perfect for luch boxes and teething babies. It is low in salt and contains No sugar, No MSG and is Gluten free.
Boerewors is a sausage which originated in South Africa. Boerewors must contain at least 90% meat, and always contain beef, as well as lamb, pork, or a mixture of lamb and pork. The other 10% is made up of spices and other ingredients. Not more than 30% of the meat content may be fat. If cooked correctly it has an amazing taste.
Cabanossi, also known as kabana, is a long, thin, dry sausage usually made of pork that originated in Poland. They are smoky in flavour and can be soft or very dry in texture depending on freshness. Fenner's have an original mouth-watering recipe that will make your taste buds smile.
All our products are available on our online shop
Please note we are not currently able to ship to the Republic of Ireland. We will be setting up a depo in Dublin and will advise you on social media when this has been done.