fbpx
quality meats
Moorcroft White

Providing quality Boerewors, Biltong, Dry wors and BBQ essentials to our customers. 

moorecroft foods - the home of

Fenner's & Cooper's

Born in 1898 in the small farming town of Cradock, South Africa to a family of British settlers – Cecil “Fenner” Moorcroft joined the family meat business from a young age.
Over the following years he built up a wealth of expertise in the livestock trade and became a well-known name amongst farmers all over South Africa.
Five generations later and back home in Britain, we continue to carry out Fenner’s legacy of providing wholesome top-quality, traditional South African style biltong & meat snacks that are tasty, nutritious and ethically sourced from the highest-grade livestock – just like Fenner did!

Fenner's Quality Meats - Logo-01

meat & snacks

quality products

BOEREWORS

Farm style sausage or ‘Boerewors’ as it’s know by South Africans, originated in South Africa. ‘Boerewors’ must contain at least 90% meat, and the other 10% is made up of a special blend of spices and other ingredients. The maximise the flavour cook it over the BBQ or open fire.

BILTONG

Biltong is a traditional air-dried South African meat snack. Strips of meat are prepared and spiced with our unique blend of seasoning. It is high in protein and contains no sugar, no msg and is gluten-free. Making it the perfect choice for a delicious healthy food snack.

DRY WORS

Droë wors meaning ‘dried sausage’ is a popular Southern African snack food made in the UK, based on the traditional, coriander-seed spiced boerewors/farm style sausage. Dry wors is an uncooked sausage similar to boerewors made in a dry-curing process. It’s tasty and full of flavour.

FENNER'S SAUSAGES

Original Boerewors
Chilli Beef Sausage
Sosaties Beef Sausage
Sausage Mixed Box

COOPER'S BILTONG

Original Biltong
Chilli Biltong
Garlic & Herb Biltong

COOPER'S DRYWORS

Original Drywors
Chilli Drywors
Garlic Drywors

BBQ ESSENTIALS

YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR BBQ NEEDS!

Moorcroft Foods will ensure you continue to make memories with your family and friends around the BBQ.

We sell BBQ Grills and tongs. Now that you are ready to start, why not try our Homemade Fenner’s Farm style sausage and Fenner’s healthy snack packs, the perfect compliment to any meal.

Moorcroft Foods Braai
APRON
TONGS_1
FIREWOOD

Private Label / co-packing

START YOUR OWN BRAND TODAY

Register today and receive our product promotions.